Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dress up with Dad's Aussie clothes

No...this is not a case of identity crisis. Bella just wanted to put on one of the aprons i had.

Bradley getting dressed up for a picture. Lacing up the footy boots

Alyssa showing that she does not understand fashion yet which is fine by me. She does look good in the Aussie jumper.

Bradley looking good in his footy gear.

Bella with the Aussie t-shirt
I had set out many of the Aussie items for our families Australia Day celebration. The kids decided to have some fun after everyone left. Of course I grabbed the camera and took a few snap shots.
I was very surprised at how many items I found lying around (and buried in closets and in boxes). It was a last minute decision to put them out but made the afternoon fun.





3 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

The socks made me giggle on those long slim legs of Alyssa and Bradley! You guys look great!!!! Miss you tons!

Paige said...

Adorable! Now which closet was it that the stuff was buried in?

Nicki said...

I want a pair of those socks, there awesome!