Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Memories Of Me!"

Thanks to all of my friends who have posted this on their blogs. It is so fun reading everyones memories. I hope everyone will take time and post about memories they have, and I also want all of you to put this on your blog so I can tell my stories too.

Here's how it works: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

4 comments:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Let's see... A memory including you. I remember kicking the footy around with you in AZ. Those were the days!

Nicki said...

My best memory of you is how you used to say "14" just for me, and also 21 other things;) You are so good with words.

Christine said...

Hey Jamie, I have so many wonderful memories of our few times together but my most treasured is the moment I first saw you when you stepped off the plane in Perth.

Miss you heaps xoxo

whiteguy1 said...

Memories...Hmm How bout keeping half of my $1 bag of lollies while delivering pamphlets so that on the next time we met at the end of the street you would be convinced that i had eaten all of mine, only to surprise you on the way home that i had heaps of lollies left and you had none.

What about this one.... middle of the night on our bunk beds, (me) Jamie........Jamie.......Jamie.....(you) WHAT? (me) Are you awake?

There are my favorite's.

Oh what about the time i tried to run away and made it past the turn off Alwyn Ct onto Alwyn Rd and you ran after me, caught me, and said that i wasnt allowed to run away and made me go home (i was only going to the park caus i was mad that Chog had hit me over the head with a Pressure Cooker. Funny how after that incident Mashed Potatoes just never taste the same)